- Metal Sheds
- Steel Buildings
Custom Metal Buildings
When you decide to invest your hard-earned money into a steel building, you want one that offers enough space for your needs, will protect your property from theft and Mother Nature, and can fulfill most every need. And here at Central Steel Carports, our great selection of carports, barns, garages, metal sheds, and other popular building styles can do just that and so much more. But what if you don’t see the building of your dreams on our website? No problem! We can help you design your very own custom steel structure!
Plan Your Own Custom Steel Building with Central Steel Carports
Central Steel Carports can help you design a custom metal structure to fit both your needs and your wallet! Looking for customization options? You can pick your own building design, width, length, height, colors, roof style, walls, doors, windows, anchors, wind/snow load certification options, and more. Your custom building will then be precision-fabricated to match your exact specifications. You choose your installation foundation, too – we can install on any level site, including concrete, asphalt, gravel, or ground. Just note that we don’t provide any paving or groundwork preparation services ourselves, and it’s your responsibility to ensure that your site is level before our team arrives to install your building. And if you have any specific questions about leveling, we’ll happy to walk you through the process.
Custom Buildings for Your Unique Needs
One of the first things you’ll need to decide is how you want to use your building. Consider how much space you have available for a building on your land, and also factor in how much space you’ll need to be able to accommodate your vehicles, machinery, equipment, tools, or whatever else you plan to store or use in your building.
– Declutter your house with a custom steel structure from Central Steel Carports. No more will you have to avoid stepping on Legos or tripping over a pile of boxes.
– Does your house feel cramped when friends and family come to visit? Do you wish you had more room? Well, now you can have just that! Don’t waste your money on hotels, just convert one of our custom metal buildings into a cozy guest house. Or if you prefer to go smaller, use it as a guest room.
– With one of our custom buildings, you can have the man cave you’ve always dreamt of. With some recliners, a pool table, and a wide-screen TV, you can have a man cave that all your friends will be jealous of.
– Are you in need of a relaxing, private place you can escape to? A custom steel building is just what you need. You can add a few personal touches and decorations to make it the perfect she shed.
– If you’re in need of a quiet, peaceful space to work on your crafts, hobbies, and other personal projects, one of our steel sheds is perfect for you. You can store all your necessities and still have plenty of room to work.
Choosing the Roof Style for Your Custom Metal Structure
The roof style you choose to complete your steel building with is just as important as the structure itself. Not only does the roof protect your property from Mother Nature’s forces, but it adds to the overall structural integrity of your unit. We have three available roof styles to choose from, each with their own set of advantages:
The regular roof style is a popular choice among customers due to its rounded edges. This roof is installed with horizontally-oriented panels that run from one end to the other, similar to a traditional barn. The primary benefit of this roofing system is that it is the most economical roof available in the metal building industry.
A-frame Horizontal (Better)
– Often referred to as a Boxed-Eave roof, this style has been designed to blend seamlessly with the look of your house and other existing structures. It is also installed with horizontal paneling, better suited for warmer areas with light precipitation. One advantage of this roof is the ability to own an A-frame style structure without the cost of a vertical roof.
– This roofing system is the most popular and most durable option offered in the industry. Designed and installed with vertically aligned paneling and additional framing for more strength, we highly-recommend this roof style to customers who live in areas prone to foul weather conditions. Keep in mind, if your structure exceeds a length of 36’, you are required to have a vertical roof.
Get Your Custom Steel Building in the Size You Need
Once you’ve invested your hard-earned money into a metal building, you should be able to use it however you may wish. But in order to do so, you must choose the right size dimensions – width, length, and height. There are several factors that will affect the size of your unit, including your site, current and anticipated needs, and your budget. While it’s important to make sure your building can accommodate your current needs, you should take your anticipated needs for the future into consideration as well.
We have a collection of standardized sizes you can choose from, ranging from a simple 12’W x 21’L carport, to an 18’W x 36’L garage. There are sizes available for most every residential, agricultural, and commercial need you may have. However, you need to keep in mind that the size of your building will affect its overall price.
Call Us Today for Your New Custom Steel Building
Here at Central Steel Carports, we’re all about providing you with the perfect steel building at an unbeatable price with excellent customer service. Our partnerships with the best local and national American metal building manufacturers have allowed us to continue providing you with reliable steel buildings and shorter lead times.
We also back all our products with three of the best warranties in the industry, including our 1-year workmanship warranty, 10-year panel warranty for cracking and chipping, and our 20-year rust-through warranty for framing.
If you would like to get started today, give us a call at ☎ (336) 415-3640 to speak with one of our friendly building specialists. We would love to help you find your dream building today!