- Metal Sheds
- Steel Buildings
Looking for a larger carport to shelter two or three passenger vehicles, and/or a combination of ATVs and smaller vehicles? You’ve found one! These triple-wide carports are popular with our customers at Central Steel Carports, as they offer endless possibilities for protecting your vehicles and other items from the elements.
The minimum dimensions for a three-car carport typically start at 24’ in width. While you can fit three passenger vehicles under a 24’-wide carport, you won’t be able to fit much else. Going with a 30’-wide carport gives you a lot more wiggle room, and also gives you more coverage for protection from blowing rain and angled sunlight. And by opting for a shelter that’s 40’ long, you’ll be able to accommodate more than just normal passenger vehicles. A shelter this long can also cover an RV or a boat/trailer combo.
Why choose a steel 30’x40’ carport from Central Steel Carports? Steel is strong, versatile building material; it’s rugged, long-lasting, easy-maintenance, and offers great flexibility in building design. A steel carport is also more cost-effective than you may realize, and will long outlast a cover that’s made with wood or other materials.
Some other features of our 30’x40’ carport include:
- 30’W x 40’L, with typical height starting at 10’ (but you go up or down with any of these dimensions)
- Choose from either regular, A-frame, or vertical roof, but we recommend the vertical roof (our sturdiest design) for a structure this size
- Add some side paneling for better protection from sun and rain; you can even choose to fully enclose your carport and make it into a large garage
- Choose your preferred colors for the roof, trim, and panels (if selected)
- Delivery and installation included
What can you do with a 30×40 metal carport from Central Steel Carports? Use it to park a range of vehicles, and you can also take advantage of the covered space for other functions, too. Here are a few of the potential applications and possibilities:
- Park three passenger vehicles with room to spare
- Use it as an RV cover, boat cover, or both!
- Also can be used as a spacious picnic shelter or outdoor pavilion
- Nice spot for outdoor recreational activities, especially when you want to get out of the weather
- Dry, shaded place for the kids to play outside
- And more!
https://www.centralsteelcarports.com/cdn/uploads/2019/11/30x36-vertical-roof-carport_1.png30x36 Vertical Roof Carport
https://www.centralsteelcarports.com/cdn/uploads/2019/11/30x31-vertical-roof-garage_1.png30x31 Vertical Roof Garage
https://www.centralsteelcarports.com/cdn/uploads/2019/10/30x30-lean-to-garage_1.jpg30x30 Lean-to Garage
https://www.centralsteelcarports.com/cdn/uploads/2019/10/30x21-garage-with-lean-to_1.jpg30x21 Garage with Lean-to
https://www.centralsteelcarports.com/cdn/uploads/2019/10/30x56-garage-building_1.jpg30 x 56 Garage Building
https://www.centralsteelcarports.com/cdn/uploads/2019/10/30x26-vertical-roof-carport_1.jpg30 x 26 Vertical Roof Carport
https://www.centralsteelcarports.com/cdn/uploads/2019/08/30x25-steel-garage.jpg30x25 Steel Garage
https://www.centralsteelcarports.com/cdn/uploads/2019/08/30x41-steel-garage.jpg30x41 Steel Garage
https://www.centralsteelcarports.com/cdn/uploads/2019/08/30x41-steel-garage-a.jpg30x41 Steel Garage