- Metal Sheds
- Steel Buildings
A 12’x20’ steel carport is our smallest option at Central Steel Carports, but don’t let its small size fool you. It’s much more rugged than anything you’d find at a big box store, and it’s proven to stand strong against almost anything nature can throw your way!
A 12’x20’ metal carport is a great choice when you only need to cover one vehicle, and it comes at a much friendlier price point than a full-blown garage. It’s also a nice solution when you don’t have a lot of space to work with in your yard.
Why choose a steel 12’x20’ carport from Central Steel Carports? Steel is a much stronger, more versatile option than wood or other building materials. It’s durable, long-lasting, easy to maintain, and even easier to clean – just hose it down and hose it out, and you’re good to go!
Check out some of the features of this sturdy little 12’x20’ shelter:
- 12’W x 20’L
- Starts at a standard height of 7’, but you can go taller if you need to
- Comes in three roof style options: the standard regular rounded roof, the sturdier A-frame roof, or our premium A-frame vertical roof
- You can also add some 3’ side panels for additional protection from sun, wind, and rain, and even partially or fully enclose your steel structure
- Delivery and installation included
- Comes with a 20-year rust-through frame warranty, 10-year panel warranty, and one-year workmanship warranty
What can you do with a 12’x20’ steel carport from Central Steel Carports? Obviously it’s a great solution for covering a single vehicle, but you can use it for some other valuable applications and possibilities as well:
- Park any normal-sized passenger vehicle or SUV
- Shelter your ATVs, motorcycles, or jet skis
- Keep your mower and other lawn equipment out of the sun and rain
- Store recreational equipment outside
- Give the kids a place to play in the shade
- Also makes a neat picnic shelter or poolside cabana