- Metal Sheds
- Steel Buildings
Looking for a garage with options? A 24’x30’ steel building from Central Steel Carports is perfect for a 2-car garage, and it also offers reliable outdoor storage space for other uses. Park your vehicles, take care of some projects, add space for hobbies and recreational items, and more!
Most folks in the metal building industry will tell you that the minimum width for a triplewide garage is 20’. While theoretically you can fit three passenger vehicles in that space … that’s about all you’ll be able to fit. It’ll be tight trying to maneuver around open car doors, too. Opting for a 24’x30’ design gives you more room to move, plus it provides some extra space for additional item storage.
Why choose a steel 24’x30’ garage from Central Steel Carports? For starters, steel is stronger and more durable than wood, and it’s more versatile, too. Steel allows for more flexibility in building design, and a steel frame allows for more usable interior space as well. And if you don’t want to have to worry about performing a lot of maintenance on your garage, you can’t choose an easier-maintenance material than steel. Another nice feature? Steel is a very cost-effective choice when compared to wood!
Some other features of our 24’x30’ garage include:
- 24’W x 30’L, with typical height starting at 8’ (but you can go as wide, long, or tall as you need)
- Choose from regular, A-frame, or vertical roof styles; we recommend a vertical roof for its sturdiness and added support
- Enclose with either horizontal or vertical paneling, whichever you prefer
- You can place garage doors, walk-in doors, and/or windows on any side of your building
- Delivery and installation included
- Comes with a great warranty, too
- Comes with an industry-leading warranty
A 24×30 steel garage from Central Steel Carport obviously makes for a great parking garage, but there are many other ways you can use your building as well. Here are a few of the potential applications and possibilities for one of these 24×30 rugged steel structures:
- Two-car garage with easy access space
- Can also be designed as a three-car garage, especially if you choose a side-entry layout
- Securely store all your lawn & garden tools & equipment
- Perfect for your own man cave or she shed
- Use it as a barn, animal shelter, or kennel for your pets
- Turn it into finished office space or compact residential space