- Metal Sheds
- Steel Buildings
40x80 Metal Building
A 40’x80’ steel building from Central Steel Carports offers 3200 square feet of usable, enclosed space that is designed to fit within the confines of a narrow lot. This building is perfect for a variety of commercial, farm, or even industrial purposes. We can help you get what you need!
Our 40’x80’ metal structures are rugged, dependable, and versatile. You can shelter all sorts of vehicles and items in one of these buildings! Here are a few of the specs and features:
- 40’W x 80’L, twice as long as it is wide
- Typical height for this building is 14’, but you can choose your ideal height
- Covered with our premium vertical roof for better reinforcement and protection
- We recommend vertical paneling, but you can also choose horizontal if you prefer
- Delivery and installation included with purchase
- Includes 20-year frame warranty, 10-year panel warranty, and one-year workmanship warranty
How can you further customize your building? Here are just some options available to you:
- Choose your preferred colors for the roof, walls, and trim
- What points of entry do you need? We offer garage door, frame-out, walk-in door, and window options, and it’s up to you where they go on your building.
- Made with industry standard 14-gauge steel framing, or you can upgrade to our sturdier 12-gauge frame
- Need certification to meet any local wind or snow load requirements? We can do that!
- More ways to customize, too!
If it’s a building you need for residential, commercial, agricultural, or industrial use, this building fits the bill. Customers use our 40’x80’ steel buildings for varied applications, including:
- Parking multiple cars, trucks, or other passenger vehicles
- Storing large vehicles like tractors, attachments, RV’s, boats, and campers
- This building is a popular size for an independent auto service center
- Perfect for a storefront, small restaurant, bakery, coffee shop, or catering business
- Commercial or industrial storage for all sorts of equipment
- Good space for a dentist, optometrist, or other specialized medical practice
- Use it to keep hay, livestock, tack room, or equipment on the farm
- Can also be used as a manufacturing facility